On average, nearly 23% of hard-working Americans are uninsured. Even more are underinsured and lack a prescription plan or have an insurance plan with an excessive annual deductible.
Can you answer “yes” to any of the following questions?
· Are you an uninsured, self-employed entrepreneur?
· Do you lack prescription drug coverage?
· Is your co-pay $10 or more?
· Are you insured, but your family is not?
· Is your annual deductible close to $2000?
· Are you a senior caught in the Medicare Part D donut hole late in the year?
Don’t worry; we’re not going to ask you for money.
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions, the BetterRxCard prescription discount card can help. All you need to do is Get your free card and start saving and average of 45% off prescription drugs at more than 60,000 pharmacies nationwide.
We’ll never ask you for…
· …an application fee.
· …a registration form requiring lots of personal information.
· …your age, income or place of residency.
But we’ll offer you…
· …a free drug card (English/en Español).
· …toll-free customer service.
· …a comprehensive website with a list of participating pharmacies.
· …a and exclusive brand name prescription cost reduction tool.
Give it a go. Print your free drug card today, present it to your local pharmacist when picking up your prescription and it’s onward with the savings.